India-UAE Partnership Summit (IUPS) is an event specifically designed for promotion of investments from UAE to India and India to UAE. The focus sectors for IUPS 2018 are investments in Education and SME’s, Skill Development and Placements along with presentations by Indian States seeking investments. The 1st Edition of IUPS was held on October 30-31, 2017 at Armani Hotel, Dubai with focus on Investments and Implementation.
IUPS is an official event hosted by Business Leaders Forum (a unit of India Trade & Exhibition Centre m.e.) in association with Indian Embassy-Abu Dhabi & Consulate General of India-Dubai and UAE Ministry of Economy are the Strategic Partners.
Business Leaders Forum and India Trade & Exhibition Centre m.e. are Not for Profit organizations.
The Summit is aimed at creating synergies and frameworks for strengthening and streamlining the flow of two-way investments that will help key economic sectors of both countries by identifying the investment areas, projects, funding needs and helping raise investments to funds vital infrastructure projects.
- Conference: Creating synergies and frameworks to collaborate and strengthening the flow of two-way investments in Education and SME.
- Investment Presentations: Indian States & UAE Emirates will present investment opportunities, regulatory framework and policies.
- Exhibition: Indian States, top of the line Education Institutions & SME’s, EdTech & Skill Developing and Placement Agencies from India and UAE to showcase their best practices / products to the captive targeted audience of several hundred to explore collaboration and investment.
- IUPS Awards : Function & Gala Dinner
- B2B Meetings: Business matchmaking between India & UAE delegates
- Edupreneurs’ Roundtable: Exchange of ideas and insights among top CEOs, Business Leaders & Education leaders
- Parallel Sessions: Focused discussion on issues pertinent to the sector.
- Indian States to present opportunities of investments in their States
- Networking with Investors
- Institutions looking for investments in Education Sector in India
- Indian Education Institutions looking to expand overseas
- Indian Education Institutions looking for educational tie-ups and academic collaboration in Schools & Higher Education
- SME’s looking for investments to expand their operations
- SME’s intend to expand their operations overseas
- Branding & promotion of products / services
UAE: Ministers and Officials, High Networth Individuals, Top Business Leaders, SME Institutions of all the Emirates, FDI Institutions, Educational Institutions, Chambers of Commerce, Industrialists, Businessmen, Investors, Financial Institutions, Sovereign Funds, Start Ups etc.
India: Central and State Govt. Ministers and Officials, SME institutions and Companies seeking investment to expand their operations in India or UAE, Educational Institutions seeking investments or partnerships to expand their operations, Start Ups, Invest India, DIPP, Economic Development Boards of States, Industrialists, Businessmen and Investors etc.
Total no. of delegates in all sessions shall be 1200 plus. Admission to event is strictly by invitation with prior on-line registration only and is complimentary.
- Official Inauguration of IUPS 2018 - 10.00 Hrs - 11.30 Hrs
- Panel Discussion on India -UAE Partnership - a Review - 12.00 Hrs - 13.00 Hrs
- Plenary 1 – On Opportunities in Education Sector - 14.00 Hrs - 16.00 Hrs
- Plenary 2 – On SME Sector & Placement of Skilled Manpower - 16.30 Hrs - 18.30 Hrs
- Awards Function with Gala Dinner - 20.30 Hrs - 23.00 Hrs
- Session 1- States to make Presentation on investment Opportunities and Policies
- Session 2- States to make Presentation on Opportunities and Policies.
Day 1 & 2
- Investment Expo
- Companies seeking investment shall make presentations and hold B2B meetings.
- Networking for business promotion, tie ups and placement of skilled manpower.
- Edupreneurs Round Table
- Parallel session of opportunities in education sector.